Amerec warrants that Amerec Steam Boilers and Temperature Controls (warranted products) are free of manufacturing defects both as to workmanship and material and will replace or repair defective parts or equipment for the period of time and in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Applicability: This warranty applies when the warranted product (a) is installed in accordance with installation instructions provided, (b) is properly installed and reasonably maintained, and (c) has not been subjected to damage, misuse, or abuse.
2. Registration: This warranty becomes valid only after the Limited Warranty Registration form, provided with this warranty, is completely filled out and signed by the original purchaser and sent to Amerec within sixty (60) days from the date of original installation. This warranty is non-transferable and shall extend only to the original installation.
3. Duration of Warranty: Amerec or its authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation.
4. Return Authorization: A return authorization number assigned by an Amerec representative must accompany all returned parts. Parts which are returned without a return authorization number may not be repaired or replaced.
5. Procedure: Requests for repair or replacement, a return authorization number, or warranty information should be directed to AMEREC by calling toll-free 1-800-363-0251, by email to email@example.com or by writing to AMEREC, 575 Cokato St. E, Cokato, MN 55321. Defective product or parts returned for repair or replacements must be shipped to Amerec at below address. Shipping costs for return of replacement product or parts to the purchaser will be at the expense of the purchaser.
6. Limitations and Remedies: There are no warranties which extend beyond the descriptions of the face hereof. This limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Amerec. There shall be no implied warranty of merchantability.
Amerec neither assumes nor authorizes any person top assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of its products. Damages for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the lesser of the cost of repair or replacement shall be the exclusive remedy to the purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall Amerec be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental, or consequential damage of any nature to any person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the use of this or inability to use a warranted product.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long a implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Disputes: Any lawsuit alleging breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced within one (1) year from the date of breach. In addition, any such lawsuit may be commenced only in Wright County, Minnesota.