Amerec AI Series 18kW Commercial Steam Room Generator, 208V/3PH
This 18-kilowatt electric steam room boiler is suitable for one or two large steam baths with dimensions measuring between 550 to 900 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
The high-performance Amerec AI-18 generator is constructed of corrosion-resistant steel for years of reliable and efficient operation. The unit comes with an ASME-certified pressure vessel for instant steam operation, durable electronic components, electronic high-limit pressure control systems, water level sight glass, 3-level water sensing system with low water cutoff, and a variety of other features.
Health clubs, hotels, resorts, and other commercial sites trust the dependable AI-18 steam generator for ease of use and hands-off, automated operation. The Amerec AI-18 includes multiple safety features which help minimize service costs and crucial downtime.
The AI-18 commercial steam boiler is UL and cUL listed and complies with ASME requirements to ensure safety and quality. All AI Series units are delivered pre-assembled and ready to install.
The Amerec AI-18 is available in 208V single-phase (9006-180), 240V single-phase (9006-181), 208V three-phase (9006-183), 240V three-phase (9006-184), and 480V three-phase (9006-186) configurations.
The AI-18 requires the use of a control for operation. Controls allow facility operators to adjust features such as temperature and duration. Select the available control with features that best suit your needs.
We recommend the addition of the ADI Automatic Drain System with the purchase of your AI-18 unit. The ADI Automatic Drain System performs daily draining of the boiler tank to reduce sludge and scale build-up.
- AI-18 steam boiler
- Two 3/4” NPT steam heads
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty
- Pressurized vessel for instant steam
- Durable electronic components
- Low water cut-off with manual reset pre-installed
- 3/4” drain port
- Room high limit temperature safety system
- Operating, electronic high limit pressure control systems
- Sight glass
- Optional D24/7 digital time clock can be used for both generator on/off settings and ADI-D Autodrain system
- Alarm circuit panic button
- ASME safety valve
- ASME certified low-pressure operation vessel
|| 225 lbs
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet
|| 18 KW
|| Electrical Chart
|Water Supply Connection
|| 1/2" NPT
|Generator Steam Line Connection
|| 3/4" NPT
|Steam Head Connection
|| 3/4" NPT
|| 3/4" NPT
|Safety Relief Valve Connection
|| 3/4" NPT
|Safety Relief Valve
|| 15 PSIG
|Control "Rough In" Cut Out
|| 2-1/8" x 3-1/4"
|Control Sensor Cable
|| 25', 2 Conductor, 22 AWG, Shielded Cable
|Control Sensor "Rough In" Cut Out
|| 7/8" Diameter
|Generator Control Connection
|| 3 Position Terminal Block
|Generator Control Cable
|| 25', 3 Conductor, 22 AWG, Shielded Cable
Amerec warrants that Amerec Steam Boilers and Temperature Controls (warranted products) are free of manufacturing defects both as to workmanship and material and will replace or repair defective parts or equipment for the period of time and in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Applicability: This warranty applies when the warranted product (a) is installed in accordance with installation instructions provided, (b) is properly installed and reasonably maintained, and (c) has not been subjected to damage, misuse, or abuse.
2. Registration: This warranty becomes valid only after the Limited Warranty Registration form, provided with this warranty, is completely filled out and signed by the original purchaser and sent to Amerec within sixty (60) days from the date of original installation. This warranty is non-transferable and shall extend only to the original installation.
3. Duration of Warranty: Amerec or its authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation.
4. Return Authorization: A return authorization number assigned by an Amerec representative must accompany all returned parts. Parts which are returned without a return authorization number may not be repaired or replaced.
5. Procedure: Requests for repair or replacement, a return authorization number, or warranty information should be directed to AMEREC by calling toll-free 1-800-363-0251, by email to email@example.com or by writing to AMEREC, 575 Cokato St. E, Cokato, MN 55321. Defective product or parts returned for repair or replacements must be shipped to Amerec at below address. Shipping costs for return of replacement product or parts to the purchaser will be at the expense of the purchaser.
6. Limitations and Remedies: There are no warranties which extend beyond the descriptions of the face hereof. This limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Amerec. There shall be no implied warranty of merchantability.
Amerec neither assumes nor authorizes any person top assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of its products. Damages for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the lesser of the cost of repair or replacement shall be the exclusive remedy to the purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall Amerec be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental, or consequential damage of any nature to any person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the use of this or inability to use a warranted product.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long a implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Disputes: Any lawsuit alleging breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced within one (1) year from the date of breach. In addition, any such lawsuit may be commenced only in Wright County, Minnesota.
Shipping & Returns
Cancellations & Refunds
Nordica Sauna prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders).
Call 1-877-587-5387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No shipping outside the lower 48 States in the USA.
What if my shipment is damaged?
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive. If you notice any damage, you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations (Before order ships)
Nordica Sauna prides itself on having one of the best return policies in the industry. Cancel any time before your order has shipped, completely free of charge (exceptions apply, including custom made orders). Reach agents during business hours at 1-877-587-5387, the chat on our website, or email email@example.com
Cancellations of customer orders
Custom or made to order products cannot be canceled or refunded as these products are put into production specifically for your order. These units are custom made to your specification or created once you order. Once you place your order they start building your unit. Your warranty will guarantee you a fully functional and operational product. If it is not clear whether your order is custom or made to order, please message or call us.
All sales are final for Custom made and Made-to-order products.
Refunds & Returns
If you need to exchange your product, you may do so. You, as the customer, are responsible for any shipping costs throughout any returns or exchange processes.
Not all orders are available for return once they have shipped. We order products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, if the manufacturer will not permit us to return a product, we cannot offer you a return. This often varies on a case-by-case basis; please reach out to us if you would like specific information on your brand and/or product.
Due to drastically increasing LTL/freight shipping costs, any outright returns will incur a 25% cancellation fee + return shipping costs. If you are replacing the product with something else, we may be able to help you cover some of the costs depending on the product.
Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Sellers discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage. All refunds will be provided within 5 business days once the product has been returned to the warehouse and inspected for damage.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).