Dundalk CT Sierra Pillar Shower - White Cedar
Keep the mess outside with the Sierra Pillar Shower from the Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk Leisurecraft. Easy to assemble, hook up and move around if needed this shower is the perfect choice by your swimming pool or hot tub to rinse off or for a quick cool down.
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. saunas are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.
Order Changes & Returns Policy
Dundalk LeisureCraft products are made to order. As such, the following applies to their products.
Order Cancelation Policy
1) Up to 14 days from order entry – you can cancel the order without penalty
2) After 14 days, a $65.00 cancelation fee will apply (item #: ORDCAN)
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be canceled
4) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Dealers will have 24 hours to cancel the order for the $65.00 cancelation fee (item#: ORDCAN)
Order Change Policy
1) Up to 14 days from order entry – you can edit/change the order without penalty
2) After 14 days, a $65.00 edit/change fee would apply (item#: ORDCHA)
a. Examples: adding removing products, adding removing options, changing the ship to
address, changing the shipping method, etc.
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be edited or changed
4) After the product has shipped, if the Dealer/Customer wants to change the ship to address, a $250 fee will apply (#ADDCHANGE)
5) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, Dealers will have 24 hours to change the order for the $65.00 change fee (item#: ORDCHA). After 24 hours, the order can not be changed.
1) Our stated return policy is: We do not accept returns
a. It is very expensive to return products back across the border
2) If a product must be returned to the factory, the following will apply:
a. 20% Restocking fee
b. Dealer/customer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the factory
c. Products must be returned in their original packaging and condition
d. Leisurecraft will inspect the product upon return and Leisurecraft will be the sole
decider of the condition of the product and the amount of the refund
Customer Refusal to Accept Delivery
1) If a customer refuses delivery and the Dealer asks Leisurecraft for assistance in selling the product to another Dealer, the following will apply:
a. 15% Restocking charge
b. Dealer will be responsible for all shipping and rerouting costs to the new delivery
Please contact your Representative with your order# to make any changes or cancelations. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and your customers’ needs at all times. Please remember to double check your order confirmation that is emailed to avoid any issues with the orders after 14 days. We appreciate your business and accept the fact that we might also occasionally make a mistake on your order. Any order change or cancelation fees will not apply in this scenario.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to read Dundalk LeisureCraft's Delivery, Unloading and Change of Address Policy and Shipping Terms. Any charges that may incur will be billed to customers. Third Party fees will be shouldered by the purchaser if the Policies are not followed.
Note: If the crate is longer than 92” a liftgate will not be available to assist in lowering the crate to the ground.
We promise to do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible. We provide estimated shipping times on the product pages based upon what our suppliers and freight companies tell us, and those estimated shipping times may change or vary without notice (Due to supply chain issues, the steel mills behind on making metal, the manufacturers delayed because of the mills, the overwhelmingly demand on shipping, factory/warehouse and dock workers and so on).
Order delays have proven to be unavoidable and outside of Nordica Sauna control. While this might be frustrating, we ask you to please be patient and understanding with us in these tough times. We thank you for your business and appreciate your patience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Outdoor Saunas Manufactured in Canada
Leisurecraft is a family-owned Canadian manufacturer that is located in Melancthon (formerly Dundalk) Ontario.
They produce quality rustic solid wood (cedar, pine, and maple) indoor and outdoor furniture, indoor and outdoor saunas, tiki bars, gazebos, and more.
Leisurecraft is now the leading manufacturer of Leisure products in Canada and is always adding additional products to keep up with demand.
Their growth has been attributed to the quality and service put into all of their products.
Leisurecraft is an eco-friendly company that buys wood from replenishing and sustainable mills that take the environment seriously.